Just African Aviation Route Update is your Africa dashboard for route announcements, changes in schedule, up-downgrades of aircraft and codeshares.
NB: All posts are accurate at the time of posting.
- Ethiopian Airlines will resume flights to Duala and Yaoundé on 13JUL20 bringing the number of total destinations served to 42.
- Air Botswana to resume domestic service from 17JUL20 from Gaborone to Francis Town, Maun and Maun-Kasane.
- South African Airlink now operating under 4Z from 13JUL20 plans to operate twice daily on weekdays the Johannesburg-Port Elizabeth route. Route will be served by an Embraer ERJ135.
- Zambian private airline, ProFlight plans to resume domestic flights from mid-July. ProFlight Zambia will resume the Lusaka-Livingstone from 15JUL20 using a Jetstream J41 aircraft. Additional routes to Solwezi and Ndola will be added in July.
- Air Seychelles in July will offer cargo-passenger flights from Mahe Island to Dubai twice a week. The service will allow passengers to connect onwards from Dubai and will be served by an A320neo aircraft. Due to travel restrictions, the outbound flight will offer both passenger and cargo and inbound will be exclusively cargo.
- Africa World Airlines from 04JUL20 added an additional Saturday morning flight between Accra and Takoradi effective 04JUL20. Route will be operated by an Embraer E145 jet.
- Ibom Airlines will from 20JUL20 offer daily flights from Lagos and Abuja to Calabar. Flights will be served by CRJ900 jet.
- Azman Air from 12JUL20 will resume service from Abuja to Owerri using a B737.
- Kenya Airways will from 15JUL20 resume services from Nairobi to Mombasa ad Kisumu. Flights will be operated twice and daily respectively.